• 31 August – 05 September 2017
• Six days of incredible riding in the Icelandic highlands
• Two nights in heated Icelandic mountain huts
• Natural hot springs, volcanoes and glaciers
• Range of BMW GS motorcycles available
• Tour cost £2,900 for F 700 GS +£150 for F 800 GS, +£200 for R 1200 GS
• Confident completion of Off Road Skills Level Two course is required
The Icelandic Adventure trip provides a different type of riding holiday to the luxury trail riding on our Spanish Adventure and the ski-holiday feel of our riders’ favourite Portuguese Paradise tour. The riding is incredible, so many fun trails, but the challenge comes in the amount of riding you’ll take in on each day. Because we want you to enjoy the trip, we require riders to have completed a Level Two ORS course (full course, not foundation) to a satisfactory standard. That way you can be sure to have day after epic day riding through scenery unlike anywhere else on Earth without being exhausted by day three.
We have a range of BMW GS bikes available for the six-day trip, which starts from the capital city of Reykjavik before heading out into the highlands. The riding takes us through landscapes that need to be seen to be believed; from barren moon-like plains, through moss-covered lava fields and up and over volcanoes. The trails are fast, flowing and incredible fun to ride, ranging from riding on solidified lava to carving through black volcanic sand and everything in between. And river crossings, lots of river crossings.
To book or for more information, please call World of BMW on 08000 131 282.